🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge Not Showing on Job Propos...
Page options
usmangull1
Community Member

There are showing up a red sign instead of a green tick

I got the 'Rising Talent' badge couple of days ago. When I am trying to apply for those jobs which required 'Include Rising Talent: Yes'. There are showing up a red sign instead of a green tick.

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).png

52 REPLIES 52

Hi Viktoriia,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e3d03a36
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I just awarded with the rising talent badge, it shows on my profile. However, when I submit job proposal when client deleted includes rising talents, I still have the red mark and says I don't meet the preferences/qualifications. Does anyone know why this happens? Also on the perk says I will have a one time bonus of 30 free connect I also didn't receive. 

Thank you so much for your help in advance! 🙂

Juliana

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juliana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
0f833899
Community Member

Good day!
Please tell me why when choosing a customer "Preferred qualifications - Include Rising Talent: Yes", I have a red exclamation mark on, although I received a Rising Talent badge?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Veronika

Hi Veronica,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
monicastark
Community Member

Hi there. I received a rising talent badge, ad have received my free connects as well, but when I view jobs, it shows as if I do not qualify for Rising Talent (there is the little red exclamation point next to Rising Talent in the job description). I'm worried that potential employers may not be seeing my correct status.

Thanks!

Thank you for reaching out to us, Monica.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dhruv_thakor
Community Member

Whenever I try to apply to a job, the Rising Talent Requirement is always highlighted red, warning me I'm not qualified, However, I have gained the rising talent qualification. Is there a fix to this? I think it may be impacting my ability to find work.

Hi Dhruv,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8a99e06e
Community Member

Hi, 

My "rising talent" badge shows on my profile, but I am not getting a green checkmark next to the 'Include Rising talent" requirement when I go to a proposal page.

Regards,
Gaurav C.

Hi Gaurav,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b22a8c8d
Community Member

Hello,

I got rising talent badge today, it shows on my profile, I also got additional connects, but I am not getting a green checkmark next to the 'Include Rising talent" requirement when I go to a proposal page.

I tried with another browser, deleting cookies and such, but it's the same. 

Also I can't see it in My stats.

Please help.

Hi Vesna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please send us a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members