Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are worthwhile clients out there.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
1 of 4

A prospective client just made my day. He asked for a mentor in December 2017, and we exchanged a few messages. I quoted the desperate single father less than 20% of my standard rate because I can. My last message to him asked about his Christmas.

I just got a message from him thanking me for expressing confidence in him through my willingness to help. There was never a contract, my messages contained a few suggestions, and I have no idea if they proved of value. His message was worth infinitely more than a weekly $150/hour mentoring engagement lasting six months.

Community Leader
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
2 of 4

A few weeks ago I was in a car accident and it made me miss a deadline (hospital stays will do that to ya), and this one client that knew about it wrote me wekks later to ask how I was doing. I thought it was quite nice that she had genuine concern for my wellbeing. So you are correct, there are some really good humans/clients out there. And this message like your was worth more than gold.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 4

I'm sorry to hear that, Gerald! I hope you're doing well, and everything is okay on your end. Sending you well wishes all the way from my end of the world!

-Avery
Untitled
Community Leader
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
4 of 4

I am and thank you Avery, The lady that hit me is my main concern, she's elderly and still hospitalized. I take time every Sunday to visit with her along side her grandson.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS