🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » There is no option to contact live support.
Page options
golamrabbani17
Community Member

There is no option to contact live support.

Hello,

I know Upwork has an option for Top-Rated freelancers to get live support. But in my case, I don't find this option. I have tried many times. But there is no option to contact live support. Can anyone tell me how to contact live support? 

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Golam,

I checked your account and see that you were able to submit a support request. Rest assured the team will be assisting you shortly with your issue. Please, note that at times due to the high volumes of contacts there may be wait time to access chat support. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you for your support. Yes, I hope so. 

Hey Valeria,

I also try to submit tickets different times and every time bot said our CS will contact you on your mail but even after few days there is no any response from the Support team therefore I try to submit my topic here. one thing more can you guide me about one this topic. I think my profile is not showing the right stats so please have a look. Thanks

topic is here 

one more thing which I just noticed. I completed 5 total jobs and also can see in all stats I completed five jobs but I can't see 5 jobs im the review section its showing 4 jobs completed. why its not showing complete jobs number?

and the second one I completed one new job in this week which were a hourly based job so client end the contract after job complete but the review is not showing also even the hours plus in my stats.

and even the jobs which are in progress on ky profile is also not showing. 

Hi Muhammad,

It appears all contracts where payments have been processed are currently showing on your profile. Please, note that at least $1 needs to be paid on a contract in order for it to appear in Work History section. I encourage you to check out the solution for this thread for more information on when contracts and feedback would appear on freelancer profile publicly. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
gideoni-oye
Community Member

I'm having the same issue and I've been searching for customer support for ages. I've been trying to cancel a contract-the page keeps loading but never leaving the page.

Any Moderator here to the rescue? this's really giving me grave concern.

Also i can't fund my account which's needed for a new contract, and I've pending funds in there.

I've been trying to cancel a contract for day's and the page won't load after clicking "cancel contract". I also need to fund my account for a new contract, but the page keep telling me "invalid billing" when there's enogh fund to cover the payment I'm trying to initiate. I"ll appreciate an urgent customer support resolution.

Hi Gideon,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with all the issues.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Golam,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I see you already have a support ticket about it so I followed up with the team and you can expect an update very soon!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members