🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » There is no where for me to save jobs. Please...
Page options
furio99
Community Member

There is no where for me to save jobs. Please help.

There is no where for me to save jobs. Please help.

9 REPLIES 9
prestonhunter
Community Member

You can save jobs.

Next to any job post, just click on the heart icon. It looks like this:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.42.06 AM.png

Notice the heart icon in the top left of each job listing:

**Edited for community guidelines**

I don't see the hearts anywhere, just the down vote icon. I have used Chrome and Safari (I'm on a Mac) and still don't see anything. See my screenshot below:

furio99
Community Member

Sorry, here is a shot of the right screen.

furio99
Community Member

? Just seeing if anyone can provide some guidance, thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter,

You have a client account. There is no "Save Job" feature for clients. Would you like to post projects like the ones you're locating? If so, you can just click on the "Post a job like this" and create your own drafts/templates and publish your own projects out of them. I hope this helped. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
furio99
Community Member

So if I am looking for work now, how do I go about this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter,

Thank you for following up with the clarification. If you would like to be able to submit a proposal as a Freelancer, you will need to create a Freelancer account and get it approved.  

You can be a Client and a Freelancer using the same account. You’ll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You’ll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. To create a Freelancer account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

You will need to fill out your application and submit it for a review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
furio99
Community Member

I tried the link you provided, but I am not sure where to go from here:

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter, 

Under your current account locate the My Info tab under the Settings. At the bottom of this page, you can see the button "Create New Account" that will give you the option to create a "New Freelancer Account."

I hope this helped. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members