🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » There was an error loading this page
Page options
313a91b6
Community Member

There was an error loading this page

I can't take an order from customers, it gives me the following error: "There was an error loading this page: error [6fb591782b3077b6-KBP, 6fb591782b3077b6-KBP]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.". Could you help me?

34 REPLIES 34
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oleh,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

your problem have been solved??

Hi Bojan. I am facing the same issue regardimg to editing my skill set.

Hi Shalala,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork
313a91b6
Community Member

I cleared the cache, changed the browser but still gives an error: "There was an error loading this page: error [6fbe8f505da177ad-SEA, 6fbe8f505da177ad-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

Hi Oleh,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem

There was an error loading this page: error [72e39eadccf3b3fb-SEA, 72e39eadccf3b3fb-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Can you help please?

Hi Minoarison,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

There was an error loading this page: error [73da53290a3bd1f8-SEA, 73da53290a3bd1f8-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I am facing the same issue regardimg to editing my skill set. Please help me.

Hi Farkhanda,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try clearing the cache and cookies and use any of the supported browsers listed here? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork
ifyawagu
Community Member

Hi Annie,

I'm having the same problem when I try to edit my skills. I get this message - There was an error loading this page: error [73f43ee62f86713c-YUL, 73f43ee62f86713c-YUL]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Please help.

Hi Ifeoma,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ifyawagu
Community Member

Hello Luiggi,

Thanks for that information. However please note that it has been more than 48 hours and my request has not yet been assigned to a support team for assistance. Please help as I am still experiencing the same issue.

14f083b5
Community Member

Hi Upwork Support team, 

I am having this error

there was an error loading this page: error [7470eb239d90de43-MCT, 7470eb239d90de43-MCT]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

while updating my tags in the profile section. I have already cleared my browser cache and cookies and also change my browser but the error continues.

Thank you

shazal

Hi Shazal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
70c5c3f1
Community Member

When you enter a shopping card for a subscription plus, or buy connects, you get an error and write this : 

There was an error loading this page: error [7597b24bac0816cf-SEA, 7597b24bac0816cf-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Can you please help?

Hi Vladislav,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~Andrea
Upwork
ameer_hamza0331
Community Member

I am facing this issue in submitting verification documents

There was an error loading this page: error [74b298645c26d1d0-SEA, 74b298645c26d1d0-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Hi Ameer,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.

~Andrea
Upwork
70c5c3f1
Community Member

There was an error loading this page: error [75c93914d8d23aa1-SEA, 75c93914d8d23aa1-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information. 

Again the same situation, again a mistake, did everything as they said, and tried to pay incognito from different browsers

Help me please)

Hi ALEXEY,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello! ) Thank you for the quick reply, how long will the answer take? from support.

Hello! ) Thank you for the quick reply, how long will the answer take? from support

ameer_hamza0331
Community Member

I have tried to open in Microsoft edge but same issue

Hi Ameer,

Thank you for confirming. I have escalated your report to the appropriate team for further review and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can also expect an email from the team instructing how to complete your ID Verification.

~ Arjay
Upwork
kuldipparmar
Community Member

There was an error loading this page: error [74cff40419483223-SEA, 74cff40419483223-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.
I am getting this error can you please help me to solve it out.

Hi Kuldip,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

Not working. I have change the browser, But problem is same.

4991daae
Community Member

Clear cache/cookies on your current browser
Try using “Incognito” or “Private” mode on your browser
Try using a different browser. We support Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Apple Safari.
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported.

amirbahrawy
Community Member

There was an error loading this page: error [77921f53cc4a41ea-SEA, 77921f53cc4a41ea-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Hi Amir,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this error here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
rtasouji
Community Member

I also got this error and I couldn't submit my proposal.

There was an error loading this page: error [7a3e5e704fb648ce-SEA, 7a3e5e704fb648ce-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Hi Ramin,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble submitting a proposal. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cf09c019
Community Member

The error message you're encountering on Upwork indicates a technical issue on their end. To resolve it:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies.
  2. Try accessing Upwork using a different browser.
  3. Check your internet connection.
  4. Contact Upwork Support for specific assistance.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths