mahmud-rippy

They say, they are EX developers of oDesk

They say, they are EX developers of the site oDesk and this is how they're misguiding freelancers? I feel, I should share this to community if it helps others to keep their privacy

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Mahmud
9 REPLIES 9
colettelewis

Wow - SCAM!

You should also share this with CS, because I have a feeling you will have this "edited for Community Guidelines" Though really, the mods should allow this to stay.

This was off site presumably?

petra_r

How did they get your email I wonder.....

lysis10

I like to tell people that I'm a Victoria's Secret model on the Internets.

I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't check spam folders in Gmail. 

@Jennifer M wrote:

I like to tell people that I'm a Victoria's Secret model on the Internets.

I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't check spam folders in Gmail. 

I knew I knew you from somewhere!   

I'm only here to troll you guys between my bikini shoots and occasionally write content on the side. Never keep your eggs in one basket even as a Victoria's Secret model. Those chicken wings will start getting to my thighs soon.

HAH! 

I knew if I used the moral of eggs in one basket that it would catch on again! woohoo! 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting it, Mahmudur. I am checking with the team to see if there is something we can do about it.

~ Valeria
Upwork

It would not surprise me if it was Victoria's Secret models who programmed some of the Upwork website.

@Preston H wrote:

It would not surprise me if it was Victoria's Secret models who programmed some of the Upwork website.

badum-tsss-troll.jpg