🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » searching categories
Page options
doitwithqueeny
Community Member

This Job is Private and can only be viewed by admitted freelancers.

Hi, I would like to ask for help regarding with my current issue. The feed keep on show in the job posts that were posted 16 hrs ago, I couldn't find any new job post whenever I sign in through pc. Meanwhile in mobile, there's always a phrase "This Job is Private and can only be viewed by admitted freelancers." And now that I checked my profile, it can no longer be found.
23 REPLIES 23
NikolaS

Hi there,

Please know that  the clients have the option to invite freelancers (invite-only jobs), and these jobs are only visible to invited freelancers. If this is what you are referring to, these jobs are only available in search results when freelancers search for jobs but are shown in your profile once you are hired by the client. 

Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Kudos. I am facing this problem from 1 week. my feed jobs not updating. I am active member.

Hi Sami,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

"Hi Kudos"

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 

Hello, there is job i'm interested in, but has the "This job is private and can only be viewed by admitted freelancers". How can i get an invitation from this client if i'm not able to contact him? Thanks.

maxmindar
Community Member

Today I am update a searching categories on my job feed, and after that I see some bugs. When I reload page I see that the last project was publicated 30 minutes ago, for axample. But when I click at one of the points I see that the last one was posted 5 minutes ago. So my main feed page dont show me all projects in total

Are you confusing the recommended job that features at the top with the first post?

There are recommended jobs at the top and they may be 6 hours old. If you scroll down, you will see the others by time!

Hi Maksym,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
df35309e
Community Member

While applying for a job it shows the error "This job is private and can only be viewed by admitted freelancers" and restricting me from putting proposal for the job. 

Can someone help me on this ?

Hi Abdul,

Please know that  the clients have the option to invite freelancers (invite-only jobs), and these jobs are only visible to invited freelancers. If this is what you are referring to, these jobs are only available in search results when freelancers search for jobs but are shown in your profile once you are hired by the client. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
softa_
Community Member

This job is private and can only be viewed by admitted freelancers.

Getting this message this morning. I'm an active member, earned money in this month, all feedback positive.

Hi Enes,

Could you please send me a private message with the link to the job post you're referring to so I could check? Please keep in mind that if a client changed the visibility of their job post and you've saved it beforehand, you may still be able to see it but not apply.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

[Image]

Hi Enes,

The job post you're referring to is set to invite-only. Unless the client invites you, you won't be able to view it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
12e14878
Community Member

Hello Upwork, I have encountered the same issue. Can I have your quick attention to this?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deogratias, 

The job you're referring to was likely posted publicly, and the client updated its visibility to private or invite-only. You will not be able to access this job unless the client invites you to it. 

This shows why it's important to have a great profile. Since it looks like you're new, you may want to check out the resources we compiled here and these articles to help you get started on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
9bd8a725
Community Member

I have this same issue...

Hi Josh,

Please know that the clients have the option to invite freelancers (invite-only jobs), and these jobs are only visible to invited freelancers. If this is what you are referring to, these jobs are only available in search results when freelancers search for jobs but are shown in your profile once you are hired by the client. You can find more information here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4cd0507f
Community Member

Hello! I was working on a cover letter for a job and when I came back to apply, the posting had that message ("This job is private..."). I was really excited to apply for this job and was a great fit. I understand that the listing is now private, but is there any way I can send the poster my cover letter? 

Hi Susanna,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with the link to the job post you're referring to so that I can assist you further? We look forward to your response. Thank you.

**Edited for more information**

The clients have the option to invite freelancers (invite-only jobs), and these jobs are only visible to invited freelancers. If this is what you are referring to, these jobs are only available in search results when freelancers search for jobs but are shown in your profile once you are hired by the client. You can find more information here

~ Arjay
Upwork
1f0efa46
Community Member

HELLO,

I am facing this problem from 1 week. my feed jobs not updating.

I am active member.

Hi Ahmad,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or check again using a different browser?

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths