🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This Link has Expired
Page options
firdousadam
Community Member

This Link has Expired

Hi,

When I try to submit a proposal, I always get the following message " This 'link has Expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

May I Know why?? and How to Solve this problem.

I did try to log in with a different browser and clear my cookies, but still, I get the same response>>

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oliver,

We may have asked you to verify your account a while ago and the link is no longer available. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of the Help Center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95
LuiggiR

Hi Firdous,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble sending proposals. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

When ever I submit the job its shows link expired and I raised ticed to many times regarding this when I see the ticket in my account its shows its already solved the issue but it didnt happend. please look into it i ant to run my id. 

Hello Kirti,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I am having the same problem too. Can you help me with this? Thank you. expired.jpg

Hi Merjanne,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

When I try to submit a proposal, I am getting the following message " This 'link has Expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

May I Know why?? and How to Solve this problem.

rashmibhardwajj_1-1663332238377.png

Hi Rashmi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi! 

When I try to submit a proposal, I am getting the following message " This 'link has Expired

Can somone assist me please 

Hi iv been having this same issue aswell, please can somone assist me please. Thank you

Hi Philip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

How did you solve this? Please help! 

lambasteve
Community Member

I've had a similar challenge for the past two weeks. Did you get the solution?

I have tried sending proposals for almost ten gigs. I sent a message to the organization about a week ago but I'm yet to get a solution.

Hi Stephen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kristenpham
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same problem and always got the error notification when trying to submit a proposal. Please help me with this!

Thank you,

Kristen

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
I'm getting absolutely the same issue on my side, already tried to clear cache and cookies, but still facing it. On the phone app - the same, 
"This link has expired
Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

Hi Eugene,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
1ea82f73
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I am unable to submit proposals.

I get the message, "This link has expired
Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

Kindly help me out.

Many thanks,

Edwin.

Hi Edwin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
1ea82f73
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for responding.

Kindly help me follow up on Request #34906846. The link sent to me seems to be invalid. I need urgent help.

Thank you so much.

Edwin.

Hi Edwin,

Please note that tickets are reviewed in the order they are received. Kindly allow more time for the Customer Support team to get back to you regarding your concern. You can rest assured they will assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
244a81df
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I am unable to submit proposals due to this error,  "This link has expired

Please assist.

Many thanks,

Cristy

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.        

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
akram_usman
Community Member

While submitting proposal, I am getting The Link has Expired.

Hi Usman,

~Andrea
Upwork
d_mondejar
Community Member

Hello,

I have encountered the same issue. Somebody can help me please?

Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Donna, 

A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further. You can access the ticket here.

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm also having the same issue. Can someone help me?

natzkie04
Community Member

I have the same issue

Hi Dana,

~Andrea
Upwork
anjali_web
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I am unable to submit proposals due to this error,  "This link has expired
Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days." Its more than 3 months.

Please help..

Thanks and Regards, 

Anjali

Hi Anjali,

~ AJ
Upwork
nasirone
Community Member

This link has expired. Same problem with me, Solve this problem Please.

The Link expired.jpg

Hi Nasir,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance. Kindly expect an update from one of the members on this page once your case has been fully reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
algebre
Community Member

Hello

same problem for me too: 

"This link has expired"

a solution please

Hi Khaled,

~Andrea
Upwork
sonnuvabloke
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I've been seeing the same 'This link has expired' message when I try to apply for a gig here. Please, help,. Thanks.

Hi Kingsley,

~Andrea
Upwork

Can you please help me as well? I am facing the same issue. 

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths