🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This 'Rising Talent' thing eludes me complete...
Page options
jokerette
Community Member

This 'Rising Talent' thing eludes me completely!

Yes I've read the help files, but BubbaLou here sure doesn't know what's lacking for a rising talent. I seem to be scoring fairly well for an Upwork beginner, but I'd love one of those badges. It FEELS weird not having enough of anything - yet 5 stars and a small bunch of ongoing contracts - shall I tell my clients to fire me and rehire me? (KIDDING!)

I'd draw one and use it as my profile pic, but stick figures are the best I can do in THAT respect.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Don't worry about it. You're on the verge of getting a JSS, at which point you're ineligible for RT anyhow. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Don't worry about it. You're on the verge of getting a JSS, at which point you're ineligible for RT anyhow. 

ROFLMAO tyvm but why do I always do things backasswards?? Just skip right over the "rising" business - I'm sure the PTB thought better of giving ME any such badge 😉

I have 100% JSS. Does this mean I can't have Rising Talent anymore? 😞

That's not fair. Can an Upwork dev please make an exception and give me the Rising Talent badge please? It's only a single line of CSS. Give me access I can do it myself.

Failing that, is there a way to give back the 100% JSS and exchange it for Rising Talent?

Thanks.

Hi David,

Just to confirm that freelancers can't have both. When you receive your JSS you won't be able to become a Rising Talent freelancer anymore. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

David.  You're no longer eligible to be a rising talent, because you're a risen talent. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members