🐈 Community
shipon01

This Upwork Freelancer's profile is either private, restricted or blocked!

My profile is public but showing this message when someone wants to visit my profile "This Upwork Freelancer's profile is either private, restricted or blocked"

My profile link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019911d6593eefac0c?viewMode=1

Please fix the problem and help me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

He means that it is set to public, but if someone who is not logged into Upwork wants to look at it, it shows that error message.

restricted.png

Shipon, it means that there is something in your profile that Google does not like (a phrase, or a keyword) so you need to contact Upwork Support so they can help you identify what it is. After that, and after you have rephrased whatever is causing the block, your profile should become visible again, even for people who are not logged into Upwork at the time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yowiedesign

Your profile shows up when I click on it.

Yes it shows up.

With 785 hours worked, you should consider raising your hourly rate Shipon.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
petra_r

He means that it is set to public, but if someone who is not logged into Upwork wants to look at it, it shows that error message.

restricted.png

Shipon, it means that there is something in your profile that Google does not like (a phrase, or a keyword) so you need to contact Upwork Support so they can help you identify what it is. After that, and after you have rephrased whatever is causing the block, your profile should become visible again, even for people who are not logged into Upwork at the time.

Thanks a lot

Upcoming Events
Oct 27
Nov 29