🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: This address could not be found.
Page options
Community Member

This address could not be found.

I have tried to enter my address and the drop-down suggests addresses are not even near mine. Can someone please let me know what I can do to fix this problem? I do receive mail at this address and also it is a rural address but still valid. 

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1d103b89
Community Member

I am having a similar issue. 

Hi Binian,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1d103b89
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Clearing the cache didn't work. Here is the error I see. The following address should be found in Wisconsin.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
This address could not be found. Try to select another from the list.

Hi Binian,

I can see that you've been in contact with the appropriate team for your concern. Please don't hesitate to coordinate with the team by responding to their message on this page and your email. We also suggest you provide this information to the team through that ticket so that they can take a closer look at your report. They will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members