Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This client still operating and scam

ninajoy719
Ace Contributor
Niña Joy D Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
1 of 3

Hello upwork 

I am writing here to take action with this client/freelancer want to free service

I just wondering why this man still in your platform and still he victim freelancers to get some free service,, he post 15 jobs but no hired for almost 2 years 

I suspected him has a freelance account so i search his name and I am shock because he had my design ,, I report this client/freelancer to upwork and take action,, but still now he operated and scam freelancer,, please take action about this for fairness here in upwork

Tank you in advance  

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 3

Hi Nina,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I see here that our team has already reached to this freelancer, but our team will continue to work on this and take the appropriate action. You can report to us by clicking on the flagging option found on the job posting or on a freelancer's profile. This sends a notification directly to Upwork, allowing us to investigate and take the appropriate measures. Please check this help article for more information and this post about tips to avoid questionable jobs. You can also report any questionable job to us by sending a direct message. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ninajoy719
Ace Contributor
Niña Joy D Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
3 of 3

well actually this is not my problem anymore ,, and also i already report tis client/freelancer but I am shock that this man still do his illegal doings i see in his latest job post getting the skype of freelancer so that he will not be track down by the upwork offer jobs but oviously want some free work , and it is clearly he wants free service.. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS