🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This email address is associated with an inac...
Page options
achrafaa
Community Member

This email address is associated with an inactive account.

i try to connect or create a new account but i get , i wanna regain access to my old account , This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Achraf, 

I'll go ahead and send you a private message so that you can share with me the old details of your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Then your best bet would be to contact customer support. This is just a community forum.

thanks for your reply but can't find this porblem's category on that list 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Achraf, 

I'll go ahead and send you a private message so that you can share with me the old details of your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mwinji
Community Member

Hi,

I sent/had sent the following query to a upwprk support person and a query as to how long it would take to have it resolved if it all...but i haven't heard anything.im really frustrated and your support would ease me very much-thanks and have an awesome day :

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Mwinji

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mwinji,

I understand your frustration with this, our team will assist you further as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks.Really appreciate your help!
maddy4312
Community Member

Hi,

I iniitally created an account using my work email address but I'm unable to login or re-register using that email address due to the error mentioned in the subject line.

Could you please remove the following email addresses from your system so that I can delete this account and use that one to create a profile and login?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Madhav,

Your account is now reopened and you can log in at any moment. Our team will close this account shortly as freelancers can have only one. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Madhav!My email adress has a similar issue in that its alsoassociated with an inactive account.i had to sign up with a new adress/open a seperate account to asl you about this on the community page.Would you or the team be able to close this account for me and restore my old one? Thank you!I would appreciate it if possible.M
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mwinji,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sweet!Aprreciate your support!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members