🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This email address is associated with an inac...
Page options
raghunathrohit
Community Member

This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support

Hi,

I iniitally created an account using my work email address but I'm unable to login or re-register using that email address due to the error mentioned in the subject line.

The same issue seems to have happened for another member of my team and he's getting the same error.

Could you please remove the following email addresses from your system so that I can delete this account and use that one to create a profile and login?

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards,

Rohit Raghunath

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rohit, 

Please know that I will only be able to assist you with your account. Your team member will have to reach out to us so that we can assist him/her directly. 

I will go ahead and reinstate your old account. Once reinstated, please know that you will have to close this account you are posting from to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

ETA: Hi Rohit, this is to confirm that your new account has already been reinstated. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rohit, 

Please know that I will only be able to assist you with your account. Your team member will have to reach out to us so that we can assist him/her directly. 

I will go ahead and reinstate your old account. Once reinstated, please know that you will have to close this account you are posting from to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

ETA: Hi Rohit, this is to confirm that your new account has already been reinstated. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thank you for your assistance. I've managed to recover my old account and I'll delete this one immediately.

My colleague is also going to post a seperate query so that his account can be reinstated.

Regards,

Rohit Raghunath

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members