cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This freelancer has an open offer, and can't be made exclusive to your agency at this time.

Himanshu D Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
1 of 49

Hi, I am trying to send ivitation to freelnace to become a agency member. But Respectively I got following error. 

You cannot invite **Edited for Community Guidelines** because **Edited for Community Guidelines** has an active proposal. 

I have asked her to remove all active proposal. Once she removed all active proposal, and I tried sending invitation again, She is getting now following error:

This freelancer has an open offer, and can't be made exclusive to your agency at this time.Invitation has not been sent. 

I told her about this error. But she told she is not having any active offer or contract. 

Can anyone help me to sort out please?

Thanks 
Himanshu

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 49

Hi Himanshu,

Can you please try inviting the freelancer again and pm me a screenshot in case you receive an error message?

3 of 49

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. I am getting same error again. 

MembersPermissions.png

Kindly find attached screen shot. 

Regards,

Himanshu

4 of 49

HI,

BEST ANSWER
5 of 49

Hi Himanshu,

I checked and would like to ask you to share the following steps with the freelancer in question, in order to be enable the option to add them to your agency as an exclusive member. They need to go to Find Work tab > Proposals > Archived > click on job posts that shows Job is Closed as the reason > use the Withdraw Proposal button. You should be able to send them the invite afterwards.

6 of 49

Its Done.

Thanks lot. 

Sharon V Member Since: Oct 23, 2017
7 of 49

This is very helpful tip. Thank you so much

Nauman A Member Since: Nov 30, 2017
8 of 49

I am seeing a similar issue, I cannot be added exclusively to an agency. I do see a 'Job is Closed' in Archived Interviews but I didn't apply to it, so there is no Withdraw button. Any suggestions?

9 of 49

Hi Nauman,

To clarify, only the proposals you submitted are included in the Archived proposals tab. Please click on the contract title and you should be able to see the button and withdraw your proposal. Make sure you check earlier archived proposals and follow the same steps for jobs tagged as Job is Closed.

Nauman A Member Since: Nov 30, 2017
10 of 49

Thanks for the suggestion Vladimir. I am afraid I don't see a Withdraw button there.  There is another one where I see "Hired - view contract", but again I cannot withdraw. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS