🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: This freelancer is not available for invi...
Page options
ffdb56d8
Community Member

This freelancer is not available for invitations

Hello guys Vedant this side, recently one of my clients tried to invite me a job but she was not able to send me an invite it said "This freelancer is not available for invitations" however she was able to hire me cause I was already in here chat list, but for the new clients its not a good thing and I dont know how to remove this thing I know I am currently working on 3 projects but I have time left in my schedule can someone help me out that how can I remove this thing? 

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Vedant J wrote:

it said "This freelancer is not available for invitations" 

The Invite link is available on your profile.

invite.png

Why would you claim to be a top 50 / 1% talent on Upwork? 

ffdb56d8
Community Member

Thanks for your response Petra, My client said that it was popping up as top 50 freelancers in minimal designs, so I mentioned it in my profileScreenshot 2020-12-23 at 11.14.23 AM.png

ffdb56d8
Community Member

I mean I am not getting notified for any invite from this day, cause on an avg I was receiving 3-5 invited daily, also you can see I have been invited 103 times recently, but I am not getting notified if someone invites me for a job, I am afraid I might lose a lot of jobs, also maybe my 3 contracts are open which are each 500$, 700$ and 120$, so I guess Upwork thinks I am too busy to attend any more clients which may affect the client experience with Upwork, maybe?!

also have 17 active candidates for interviewing should I try closing them?

petra_r
Community Member

Vedant J wrote:

I mean I am not getting notified for any invite from this day, cause on an avg I was receiving 3-5 invited daily, also you can see I have been invited 103 times recently, 

103 is in 3 months, so that is not 3 to 5 invites a day, it's just over 1 a day on average.

Freelancers with a very low Job Success Score like yours don't tend to appear high in searches, so they don't get many invites. It has nothing to do with the jobs in progress. It's also the Christmas period, which is traditionally quiet. 

And you CAN be invited. Maybe there is an issue with your "client's" account.

Why don't you lower your hourly rate to reflect what you actually charge? It looks like you only have a little over a year of professional experience and your JSS is low, so $75/hour is unrealistic. Clients can see that you've been doing entire projects for $7-8.
ffdb56d8
Community Member

I started to get invites just 20 days earlier, but that's not the point the point is what you have cleared maybe there is a fault in my client's account! Thanks agian

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members