cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This is alarming. Has it happened to you?

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
1 of 71

I'd greatly appreciate if a Mod would investigate this and remedy the situation for me as soon as possible. Thank you.

I just popped in here for a few minutes and noticed supposedly I've given kudos yesterday and today within "Hippies" and "Journaling the End" that I did NOT give. Those are the only categories and time frames I've noticed at this point, but there may be more. 

Needless to say this is quite alarming to me. Has it ever happened to anyone else? Of course perhaps it has, but it's not known.   

Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
2 of 71

Not that I know of, but I rarely check things like that.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
3 of 71

I already caught myself missclicking on kudos, giving or removing previously given ones.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
4 of 71

Of course any of us can do that. My greatest concern regarding the issue is that I wasn't even on yesterday or today (other than since just a bit ago) to even give any kudos.  

Community Guru
5 of 71

Also, I don't sleep walk.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 71

I sure hope you drunken kudo'd me. No takesy backsies.

Community Guru
7 of 71

Jennifer M wrote:

I sure hope you drunken kudo'd me. No takesy backsies.

Lol! If only I could remember the last time I was drunk. It's been quite a long time.

What I've shared is sincerely occurring. For instance it appears I gave kudos to Melanie H. for her post in this thread I started. Sorry, Melanie; but I did not give you kudos. 

Mods and/or anyone else who may know---what is going on??? 

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
8 of 71

Speaking of kudos... Just out of curiosity, what are the calculation windows for Top Kudoed Members and Top Solution Authors? 

Community Guru
Renante V Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
9 of 71

Phyllis G wrote:

Speaking of kudos... Just out of curiosity, what are the calculation windows for Top Kudoed Members and Top Solution Authors? 

For Top Kudoed Members, the default is the last 30 days. There's no option to set for Top Solution authors so I'm guessing it's using the default.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
10 of 71

Renante V wrote:

Phyllis G wrote:

For Top Kudoed Members, the default is the last 30 days. There's no option to set for Top Solution authors so I'm guessing it's using the default.

Okey-dokey, that's me back in my box! Thanks, Renante!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS