cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is alarming. Has it happened to you?

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
31 of 71

Petra, this is crazy!!!

Community Guru
32 of 71

Everyone have a great rest of your day/night.  "Tomorrow is another day!"

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
33 of 71

Pat M wrote:

Petra, this is crazy!!!

You should leave sticky notes on the fridge for your other personality and ask them to stop. I do that and it works.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
34 of 71

Rene K wrote:

Pat M wrote:

Petra, this is crazy!!!

You should leave sticky notes on the fridge for your other personality and ask them to stop. I do that and it works.

Rene, this definitely made me laugh out loud; but I did NOT kudo you.  

Community Guru
35 of 71

Petra R wrote:

Pat M wrote:

As an update I still have NOT kudoed.  In addition, I have NOT designated any Solutions/Best Answers.  However, Petra's most recent post is noted as one. ??? 

I was as shocked and bewildered to see that as you are-.

Petra, I'm sure you know, but I did NOT kudo that one either.  Smiley Frustrated  As you also know, I've kudoed numerous posts of yours over time; I'm just not doing it to anyone currently until after the situation is resolved. 

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
36 of 71

If this is a bug, why hasn't anyone else had this problem? 

Community Guru
37 of 71

Nichola L wrote:

Nichola, personally I think that's a superb question!  At the very least there's an UW team member that's been impacted, but I suspect there are more. 

Yesterday Lena asked me if I'd kudoed anyone recently.  I told her I believed last Friday was the last time I'd done so.  She saw on my Kudo Board Updates as recently as 20 minutes prior, but the kudo time stamp was actually 3 hours previous.  However, that doesn't answer why it showed I kudoed anyone recently if I haven't done so since last Friday.

She did state there's an issue with kudo but didn't designate specifics.  They'd escalated to Lithium, the platform the forums uses, and hopes to have an update soon. 

Regarding the potential security concerns I've been in communication with Vlad regarding that whose been in communication with the security team.  Hopefully this entire situation will be fully resolved sooner rather than later. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
38 of 71

Nichola L wrote:

I suspect that others have but as nobody ever checks the posts they gave kudo to (or does anyone?) it was never noticed, maybe?

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
39 of 71

Petra R wrote:

Nichola L wrote:

I suspect that others have but as nobody ever checks the posts they gave kudo to (or does anyone?) it was never noticed, maybe?

I've never checked. I'd like a resolution to this, though, because getting too many kudos is what turns you into a Guru and sets you up to be castigated by the JSS malcontents. And also makes you a target for unsolicited--and often rude and annoying--PMs from strangers looking for CS support. Yes, I've gotten those, too, although not for a long time. But the next time I do, I'm forwarding it to Scott.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
40 of 71

Phyllis G wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Nichola L wrote:

I've never checked. I'd like a resolution to this, though, because getting too many kudos is what turns you into a Guru and sets you up to be castigated by the JSS malcontents. And also makes you a target for unsolicited--and often rude and annoying--PMs from strangers looking for CS support.

I suspect all my kudo are fake. It's a ploy to get me drowning in PMs and too busy to incite civic unrest.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS