cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is alarming. Has it happened to you?

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
41 of 71

Petra R wrote:

Nichola L wrote:

If this is a bug, why hasn't anyone else had this problem? 

I suspect that others have but as nobody ever checks the posts they gave kudo to (or does anyone?) it was never noticed, maybe?

I just checked your post above, and Pat-who's-not-Pat kudod it. She might kudo this one too.  Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
42 of 71

Ahhh, to be able to personally kudo or not to kudo again...that is the question.  I'm awaiting more answers and will keep this thread updated.

Make it a great rest of your day/evening...  Take care and be safe!

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
43 of 71

Pat, hope they get to the bottom of this, so you can kudo freely again. In the meantime, I didn't want to miss out on the kudos your doppleganger is dispensing.

44 of 71

John K wrote:

Pat, hope they get to the bottom of this, so you can kudo freely again. In the meantime, I didn't want to miss out on the kudos your doppleganger is dispensing.

John, please consider yourself personally kudoed by me.  My doppleganger may get around to it sooner rather than later.  Who knows as there doesn't appear to be consistent rhyme or reason to what they kudo.  Hmmm...kind of like many algorithms, huh? 

Community Guru
45 of 71

Nichola L wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Nichola L wrote:

If this is a bug, why hasn't anyone else had this problem? 

I suspect that others have but as nobody ever checks the posts they gave kudo to (or does anyone?) it was never noticed, maybe?

I just checked your post above, and Pat-who's-not-Pat kudod it. She might kudo this one too.  Smiley Wink

Nichola, please consider your post personally kudoed by me.  Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
46 of 71

Update:  The issue with kudos is also affecting other members.  I've asked the approximate # that are affected and when it may be resolved but have not received a response as of yet.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
47 of 71

Pat M wrote:

Update:  The issue with kudos is also affecting other members.  I've asked the approximate # that are affected and when it may be resolved but have not received a response as of yet.

It might be a good idea to stop the kudo system altogether until this is resolved. And please nobody kudo this.

Mods it would be good to get some kind of response from you. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
48 of 71

We apologize for the delay in following up on this thread. I've communicated with Pat privately but as a general update, we can confirm that this is an issue with our platform vendor, Lithium, and its Kudo component, which is not working as expected. This isn't a security issue or someone accessing other user accounts, as the issues described are attributed to an error with the component itself. More specifically, the dates you see in the "Posts I kudoed" section are actually the dates of the latest post in the thread in which you have previously kudoed a post. They are not showing the time that you actually gave the kudo and if you follow the link, you'll see the post you did kudo. Lithium is currently working to resolve the date issue and the issue with kudoed posts displaying the incorrect kudo-er. We have escalated the issue and we'll post an update once we receive a confirmation that it has been resolved.

Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
49 of 71

Vladimir G wrote:

Lithium is currently working to resolve the date issue and the issue with kudoed posts displaying the incorrect kudo-er. We have escalated the issue and we'll post an update once we receive a confirmation that it has been resolved.

So everyone should curb their enthusiasm until further notice? 

Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
50 of 71

I cannot function if I don't know the kudos I get is under the influence of lithium or not...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS