cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is alarming. Has it happened to you?

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
51 of 71

@ Vlad,  Thank you and mega kudos to you for sharing the most complete, comprehensive, and honest response I've read from a moderator .... in years.  

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
52 of 71

Vlad wins the internet for today!

(Baris is first runner-up.) (This means that, in the unlikely event that Vlad is unable to carry out his duties as winner of the internet, Baris will be required to perform in his place.)

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
53 of 71

FWIW I still have not kudoed; yet it appears that I've been doing quite a lot of it.  Some of them I would have; not some others.  Smiley Frustrated  I'm still not planning on doing so until this situation is resolved. 

Vlad has been outstanding; as he always is.  Goran has been great with acknowledgements, and I did receive a response from Lena.  All responses have been appreciated.  

Thank you so very much for the support from many of you.  It sincerely has meant a lot.  

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
54 of 71

Thanks Wendy, Janean and Pat, the info was gathered as a team effort so sharing the kudos with my rock band. We'll continue working with Lithium to ensure the issue is resolved as soon as possible, primarily for Baris's sake Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
55 of 71

LOL ... and my bet is that Baris is elated.

Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
56 of 71

Wendy C wrote:

In fact I am. Vlad knows my name Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
57 of 71

Baris A wrote:

Wendy C wrote:

In fact I am. Vlad knows my name Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
58 of 71

This issue has NOT been resolved.  When will it be?

The fact that it's even occurring is HIGHLY irritating; especially when it appears I'm kudoing posts that there's no way in H _ _ _ that I would kudo.  This is continuing to negatively affect my credibility, and I don't appreciate that at all.

Community Guru
59 of 71

Just bumping this as it's a situation others need to be aware of.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
60 of 71

Hi Pat,

We're still working with Lithium to resolve the issue you're experiencing and unfortunately don't have any news at this time. We'll follow up with you directly and also post on the thread once we receive a confirmation that the issue has been resolved. I understand the inconvenience the issue with kudos is causing you and can assure you we're doing everything we can to expedite the solution of the problem.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS