cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is alarming. Has it happened to you?

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
61 of 71

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Pat,

We're still working with Lithium to resolve the issue you're experiencing and unfortunately don't have any news at this time. We'll follow up with you directly and also post on the thread once we receive a confirmation that the issue has been resolved. I understand the inconvenience the issue with kudos is causing you and can assure you we're doing everything we can to expedite the solution of the problem.

Vlad, thanks for your response.  However, this issue is far stronger than a mere inconvenience.  It's an offense upon my character as well as the others that have supposedly been affected.

As such hopefully both Upwork and Lithium are treating it seriously.  Also, when it is resolved that will include incorrect kudoers being replaced with the actual kudoers, true?

Thanks much.  Your attention to this situation is sincerely appreciated.

Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
62 of 71

Pat M wrote:

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Pat,

We're still working with Lithium to resolve the issue you're experiencing and unfortunately don't have any news at this time. We'll follow up with you directly and also post on the thread once we receive a confirmation that the issue has been resolved. I understand the inconvenience the issue with kudos is causing you and can assure you we're doing everything we can to expedite the solution of the problem.

Vlad, thanks for your response.  However, this issue is far stronger than a mere inconvenience.  It's an offense upon my character as well as the others that have supposedly been affected.

As such hopefully both Upwork and Lithium are treating it seriously.  Also, when it is resolved that will include incorrect kudoers being replaced with the actual kudoers, true?

Vlad, can we at least give Evil Pat the Kudo Stalker her own photo so that she's distinguishable from the real Pat? Just a thought....

Community Guru
63 of 71

Renata S wrote:

Pat M wrote:

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Pat,

Vlad, can we at least give Evil Pat the Kudo Stalker her own photo so that she's distinguishable from the real Pat? Just a thought....

Renata, this sounds like a great idea to me!  It appears that I kudoed your post, but I didn't as I'm still not kudoing any posts.  However, I would have-Smiley Very Happy 

Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
64 of 71

Pat M wrote:

Renata S wrote:

Renata, this sounds like a great idea to me!  It appears that I kudoed your post, but I didn't as I'm still not kudoing any posts.  However, I would have-Smiley Very Happy 

That wasn't you? Okay, it seems like Evil Pat approves of the idea Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
65 of 71

Renata S wrote:

Pat M wrote:

Renata S wrote:

That wasn't you? Okay, it seems like Evil Pat approves of the idea Smiley Happy 

Evidently Real Pat and Evil Pat occasionally agree.  Will miracles never cease?  Smiley Frustrated

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
66 of 71

Hi Pat, 

I'm sorry if this has been an inconvenience for you (and to other Community members too.) Please know that our team is working closely with Lithium to get this resolved, and our team has shared more information about the issue so they can use it as reference, and work to resolve this issue. Once we have more information, we'll make sure to update you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
67 of 71

Avery O wrote:

Hi Pat, 

I'm sorry if this has been an inconvenience for you (and to other Community members too.) Please know that our team is working closely with Lithium to get this resolved, and our team has shared more information about the issue so they can use it as reference, and work to resolve this issue. Once we have more information, we'll make sure to update you. 

Thank you, Avery.  However, as I've previously stated and will now reinforce, this is far more than an inconvenience.  Also, FYI it shows that I kudoed your post; I did not.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
68 of 71

Hi Pat,

When replying to this post and others that showed a kudo from you, were you replying directly here in the forums? Or were you replying by clicking the reply link in an email notification? We're thinking there may be an issue with the email links. 

For the post "I kudoed" and the timestamp there, we were told its updating the timestamp everytime that thread is replied to, and that this expeced behavior. Now we did update the forums over a year ago, but i think if this "expected behavior" has been happening since the update, we would have noticed before now. We are looking into this further and again I apologize for the inconvenience.  

Untitled
Community Guru
69 of 71

Lena E wrote:

Hi Pat,

When replying to this post and others that showed a kudo from you, were you replying directly here in the forums? Or were you replying by clicking the reply link in an email notification? We're thinking there may be an issue with the email links. 

For the post "I kudoed" and the timestamp there, we were told its updating the timestamp everytime that thread is replied to, and that this expeced behavior. Now we did update the forums over a year ago, but i think if this "expected behavior" has been happening since the update, we would have noticed before now. We are looking into this further and again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Lena,

Yes, I replied directly here in the forums. 

Again, this is far more significant than an inconvenience.  Causing difficulty or annoyance is one thing.  Marring one's credibility, integrity, etc. is another.

Also, I realize there are some who consider this situation humorous.  Especially If it was appearing that they were kudoing posts that there's absolutely no way whatsoever that they would, I'm confident they wouldn't find it comical; particularly as it continues to occur.     

Community Guru
70 of 71

I have updated information I was going to share.  However, I'm waiting until after I receive responses to 3 questions I PM'd Lena regarding on 2/13 to include that information as well.

It's showing that the message was read.  Since I didn't receive a response, I resent it w/ an additional note on 2/19. 

Since I still hadn't received a response, I PM'd Vlad yesterday morning asking for his assistance.  Unfortunately I haven't received a response from Vlad either.  Smiley Sad

Neither my 2/19 message to Lena or yesterday morning's message to Vlad are showing as read, but there's been designations that they've both been in the Community since I've sent them.  I understand that they're both probably extremely busy but ???   

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS