🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: This is how upwork punishes when you crea...
Page options
dairywala_hamza
Community Member

This is how upwork punishes when you create a new agency

I have got alot of email's from upwork promoting agency, I have setup and agency but doing so I have lost my Top Rated bade,Number of Contracts done as well as earings in the search. Previously my profile stats were high,invitation's were high but since the day I have created the agency its pretty decreasing and have come to 0. Apart from this I even can not move my on going contract which has 5% fee cap to Agency for my profile only. Apart from this I am paying fees for premium freelancer and agency plan (20 +10) and I also have to pay 30USD on each withdrawal seperately for agency as well as freelancer for the same bank account. I think upwork should look in to this and take in to consideration for the contracts to be migrated to agency first time or it should have same cap fee as the client is same and the freelancer is also same. I had talk to upwork support but all in vain all time the support guys say we have contacted higher authorities and will get back to you soon but no response after that. A mere disappointment the way upwork is treating the freelancer and punishing like this and if things won't change than it might create difficulties in surviving on this platform for the freelancer.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our team.

Just to confirm that freelancer profiles and agency profiles are different and you can't merge them or transfer contracts, closed contracts with feedback. 

If you`re hired by the same client but under your agency, the fee will be reset as well and it will start from 20%.

To learn more about the criteria on how to maintain your Top Rated status check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thank you for your reply but this I am already aware of as I am working this platform since last year. Reason for this post is like I am disappointed for this again upwork can still show my individual JSS on my profile in search and not the Agency one please check the image attached in previous message.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members