🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This is new - kudos to Upwork!
Page options
robin_hyman
Community Member

This is new - kudos to Upwork!

I just completed a fixed-price project and received an overlay image with the client's feedback offering me the option to post it on LinkedIn. 

Well done, Upwork!  Terrific feature to help freelancers promote themselves AND Upwork.  

96 REPLIES 96
1207roy
Community Member

Hi Robin,

I'm new to Upwork. Can I ask how can you get that overlay image containing client's feedback?
I want to post that image on Linkedin, but I don't know how to get that image!!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roy, 

If you already have closed contracts with feedback in your Upwork account, you will be able to share your clients' feedback through a pop-up after you've ended a successful contract, or through a "Share Feedback" button next to the completed jobs in your Work History.

~ Avery
Upwork
1207roy
Community Member

Thanks Avery,

Got it. It's in Setting -> Profile -> Work History and Feedback page

vacasmanzur100
Community Member

I want to share my recent job client's feedback on linkedin, I also shared previously for my old jobs.

Please, see attachment for specimen.

Please help

Hi Vacas, 

Are you referring to Contract ID# 23687736? Once the payment for this contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle in will be listed in your Work History. Once it's listed, the share button should be available, and you should be able to share the feedback to your LinkedIn account from there.

~ Avery
Upwork

Cheers! Thanks for help.
omarkhater
Community Member

Hello, 

In the last period, I have seen a lot of people who share contracts feedback on their linked in profile 

but I don't find anything on my profile. Any ideas how can I do that? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar, 

This opportunity to share your client’s feedback on LinkedIn will appear after you've ended a successful contract (5-star) and if you have a public freelancer profile.

~ Avery
Upwork

Do you mean new contracts or i can share previous ones ?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar, 

If you already have closed contracts with feedback in your Upwork account, you will be able to share your clients' feedback through a pop-up after you've ended a successful contract, or through a "Share Feedback" button next to the completed jobs in your Work History.

I would also like to note that this is only available for users whose profile visibility is set to public. 

~ Avery
Upwork
hassankhan14
Community Member

Hi Everyone, 

Recently Upwork is giving a new option to share their feedback received from clients to a different platform like "LinkedIn". Its a very good option but I am not sure that If I like it to share it on my LinkedIn where that feedback will be visible like my home page or on my profile page? 

I will really appreciate your thoughts on it. 

Thanks 

If you follow the Upwork Professional Group on LinkedIn you can see many examples of how this appears.

Hi Hassan, 

I would like to confirm that the feedback will be listed as a post on your LinkedIn profile, or other social media accounts where you want to post this feedback. 

~ Avery
Upwork
kthakre
Community Member

Upwork had started sharing Client review to top social networking site like

Facebook - Latest Alexa rank - 07
LinkedIn - Latest Alexa rank - 32
Twitter - Latest Alexa rank - 35

sharing to popular social channels helps to grab attention of wider range of audience

I want to share my feedback on my Linkedin PROFILE.
So that it remains there as a content of my profile. 
Is there any way of doing that? 

Hi Hassan,

Just to clarify, the graphic is shared on LinkedIn as a post and can be accessed in the profile's Activity section.

~ Valeria
Upwork
rochalelagunero
Community Member

Thank you for being someone we can 

always count on. I'm so grateful for 

all of your hard work. The entire team

Thank you for everything you do.It's rare to

come across people who are so dedicated

and trustworthy.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics