🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: This link has expired
Page options
abdulkerimsahin
Community Member

This link has expired

Hello,

Whenever I try to submit a proposal, it's redirected to a page that shows this link has expired message. Can you help?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kerim,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdulkerim,

Feel free to try and send a proposal now. If any additional information is needed you will see a pop-up with additional instructions on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sir...

When I click submit a proposal, it says, "This link has expired."

Please help me.. 🙏🙏🙏

Hi Sudheeshmon,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

PAN card in India has no validity. Then how to fill that field

11.png.png

Hi Sudheeshmon,

Do you mean your ID is expired? Please know you'll need to provide a valid government-issued photo ID.

~Andrea
Upwork
afaqueahmed9
Community Member

I'm facing the same problem: whenever I try to send a proposal it shows "THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED"Capture.PNG

Hi Afaque,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
shahryar_007
Community Member

same issue any idea how to fix it ? 

Hi Shahryar,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
marteki
Community Member

I'm also having this issue for every proposal that I try to submit. Help, please?

Hi Naa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
abdulkerimsahin
Community Member

Hello, the same problem happens again. Can you help? 

Hi Kerim,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hi there i'm having the same issue with every job i try to submit a proposal for 

Hi Samantha,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
0f3e5247
Community Member

I have the same problem since 4 months can someone help please 

Hi Waseem,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same issue. I cant do any work!! 

Hi Fernando Antonio,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e_kyzmine
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
I'm getting absolutely the same issue on my side, already tried to clear cache and cookies, but still facing it. On the phone app - the same, 
"This link has expired
Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days."

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths