🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: “This link is expired” This message appea...
Page options
taransandhu
Community Member

“This link is expired” This message appears when I am Submitting proposal every time on Upwork

Please help! As this message This link is expired always appears on my screen after applying for the proposal submitting, I am unable to continue work on Upwork.com Please solve this ASAP.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

17 REPLIES 17
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi TARANJEET,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. 

Hi Dustine,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi

As you issued a support ticket to me. After clicking on the link it's
landing on *my request* page for one second then it is disappeared and
landed on the Upwork help page. Please solve the issues ASAP.

Thanks

Hi

As you issued a support ticket to me. After clicking on the link it's landing on my request page for one second then it is disappeared and landed on the Upwork help page. Please solve the issues ASAP.

Thanks

Hi TARANJEET,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Spoiler
HI Bojan
Still, the same issue, it's not working.

thanks

Hi TARANJEET,

Our team reached out to you via ticket and email with additional information/instructions. Feel free to reply directly there if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue. Please help
Thank you!

Hi Ahmad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please let me know how solve this issue
I am getting “THE LINK IS EXPIRED “ message every time when i submit proposals
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dhaval,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the same problem, what do I do?

This link has expired is what I get every time I tried posting a proposal, what do I do to solve the issue

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rotimi,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
rksinghkanyal
Community Member

I am also experiencing same issue.
Looking for som help
Upwork support

Hi Rohit,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members