🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This one is for Upwork Trust & Safety
Page options
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

This one is for Upwork Trust & Safety

They usually take down jobs I flag within what seems to me like seconds after flagging.

You guessed it - I flag for free work. and other things, every now and then.

They are in really great shape now and they are doing a good job.

I really hope they continue in these lines...

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much for sharing, Abinadab! We'll be sure to pass along your compliment to our team and we know it'll brighten their day! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
alexandra-graves
Community Member

Yesterday I had an "interview" with a client. I was suspicious from the outset based on the types of questions I was asked and by the fact that I had an interview outside of the Upwork platform on Telegraph. Therefore, I flagged the job as inappropriate. Almost instantly the post was removed and I was no longer able to view my proposal. Does this mean the job was a scam and was removed by Upwork? Did something else happen e.g. the "client" removed themselves because they were flagged or perhaps they no longer needed the post so they removed it? Does a client even know when they've been flagged and by whom? 

Please advise or please direct me to a thread where these questions may have already been answered. 

Hi Alexandra,

Usually, an email notification is sent when a job is removed and the freelancer has an active proposal to it. If the Upwork team cancels a job, it's because it was in violation of TOS. We appreciate users flagging suspicious jobs, and their information is kept private and not shared with other users.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths