🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This profile is no longer available
Page options
dyson-mike
Community Member

This profile is no longer available

I am writing to express my frustration with the issues I am experiencing on my profile on your website. Whenever I try to view my profile, it displays the message "this profile is no longer available." Additionally, it seems that no one can hire me directly through my profile.

As you can imagine, this is causing me a significant amount of inconvenience, and I am unable to utilize your platform as intended. I have tried to resolve this issue on my own, but I have been unsuccessful in finding a solution.

I would appreciate it if you could assist me in resolving this problem as soon as possible. Please let me know what steps I need to take to ensure that my profile is available and fully functional. If there is any additional information I can provide you with to expedite the process, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

Your profile is alive. I can see it.

Maybe you are stuck with cookies or so. Check browser.

We can see your profile. Same url you mentionned. No need to duplicate post.

sofia2008_0-1679189118929.png

But i cannot view my profile and add portfolio 

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. As mentioned by other community members, your profile is online and visible to all. I shared your report with our team to investigate this issue further. One of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Mike,

I can also view your Profile.

Logout of Upwork, clear cookies, clear cache and reboot your computer.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths