Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This should be one of the problems!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
11 of 14

On number of jobs completed. There is a spot it shows (not a very good spot) but there is one. When you scroll down the list of jobs it will have a spot to view more and a number. I used yours Wassim for the screenshot. So if I want to do a little math I can take the 6 jobs shown already and add them to the 77 to see you have done 83 jobs. I know I know a lot of work, but if they are looking at your profile and they are wanting that information it is there.

Capture.JPG

@Evelina

Unfortunately in the real world people don't hire people because of age, mustaches, past jobs (even if it is illegal) I have seen office only hire if they hiring manager thinks you were young enough to fit in with the rest of the office.

On the subject. It would be nice to see for those of you who do fixed price if it was added in, but everytime they add something in something else is broke.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 14

@Wassim T wrote:

I personally would love to see option #2 implemented. Show number of completed jobs on Escrow Projects, and number of worked hours on Hourly Jobs. This seems the best work-around for this problem. Let's hope they consider this to be added soon!

I don't like that any better because it skews things for a lot of freelancers even further.

Fixed rate and hourly contracts are not different species from different planets.

I'd like to just see "Contracts worked: total 100,  fixed rate 63, hourly 37 (3256 hours)"

Now THAT would be meaningful info without being complicated.

Without laboriously counting I can't even say how may of my 80-something contracts were hourly and how many were fixed. I have literally NO idea. All I can see is 80-something jobs and 6400-something hours

Not only don't they tell the client, they don't tell me, either.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
13 of 14

Petra, This works great for me too.

I don't want you to think I am against people who work on hourly jobs! Not at all... We're all colleagues here. I'm only trying to express my feelings that I don't like the fact that the number of jobs don't show up for clients during the interview/hiring process.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 14

@Wassim T wrote:

1) I don't want you to think I am against people who work on hourly jobs! Not at all...

2)  I'm only trying to express my feelings that I don't like the fact that the number of jobs don't show up for clients during the interview/hiring process.

1) Never thought you were!

2) I agree, and I don't like that either!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS