🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » This week my top rate eligible weeks did not ...
Page options
mrron313
Community Member

This week my top rate eligible weeks did not get update

So last week my JSS was 95% and top rated eligible weeks was 10. This week, my Jss is 96%, but still, top rated eligible weeks remain 10. I don't know why!

TIA.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Arif,

Thank you for your message.

You will have the same total number of eligible weeks until your ineligible week slides out of the past 16 weeks window. Check out the calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section on this help article for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

But as far I know if JSS is above 90% for a week, then the week will be considered as Top Eligbile Week. Right?

If this is right, last week my JSS is 95%, so the week should be considered as top eligible week!

petra_r
Community Member

Arif Ul I wrote:

If this is right, last week my JSS is 95%, so the week should be considered as top eligible week!

But you have 6 non eligible weeks in your 16 week window, and they have to move all the way through your 16 week window. Until the first of the non eligible week falls out of the 16 week window, your eligible weeks can't get any higher than 10. At the moment, every time you add an eligible week, an eligible week falls out. So there are still 6 non-eligible weeks in the 16-week window. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths