Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnail in portfolio is blurry

Ace Contributor
Nhu Nhu N Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
1 of 73

Hi,

This is the first time this happens to my portfolio. No matter what I uploaded, the thumbnail of my latest project remained blurry. Could you kindly help me out?

Thank you so much! 

Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
2 of 73

Your portfolio pieces look crisp to me, not blurry at all and I really like your animations and portraits!

Ace Contributor
3 of 73

Hi,

Thank you so much for checking my profile out.

p.s: And that's a great honor that you have a looked at my artwork! 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 73

Hi Nhu Nhu,

Your portfolio thumbnail looks fine on our end, please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and let us know if the problem still persists. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
5 of 73

Hi,

Thank you for your respond.

I asked my friends to take a look at my profile, and it still remains blurry. (as you can see in the attached file, having the same size, the right one is clearer.) 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 73

HI Nhu Nhu, 

I wanted to check the type of file you uploaded, and the file size so that I can share it with the team. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
7 of 73

Hi, this is the latest file I used.

Thank you so much!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 73

Hi Nhu Nhu and Stanislav,

I wanted to ask you if you wouldn't mind submitting a support request and including the Portfolio sample in question, along with adding all information you have that could help our team review the difference in image quality you're seeing? Our team is already aware of an issue and working on resolving it but I'd like to confirm the problem you're seeing is caused by the same issue. In addition, our team will also be able to update you directly through the ticket once the issue is resolved.

Ace Contributor
9 of 73

Hi,

Thank you for your support. I've just submitted a support request (hope I did it right).

Rebeka V Member Since: May 14, 2018
10 of 73

Hi there, i would like to ask why my portfolio thumbnail pictures look so blurry. I tried various dimension and different file formats and no matter what i do they still are blurry. I would appreciate your help on this!

Cheers,

Rebeka Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS