cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnail in portfolio is blurry

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
31 of 73

Hi Daniel, 

The Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Timur B Member Since: Aug 7, 2018
32 of 73

I have the same problem. I tried different image resolutions and formats, but without success. My portfolio images are uploaded in a very poor quality.

screen_example_for_forum.PNG

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
33 of 73

Hi Timur,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nikolas S Member Since: Sep 20, 2018
34 of 73

Hey,

I have the same problem ith all the rest. I tried uploading png files but it's the same problem!

What can I do?

Best,

Nikolas

Antonio R Member Since: May 22, 2018
35 of 73

I think the problem I'm still having is that images don't look blurry at all, they look overly crisp to not say they lack of definition.

Being a freelance worker through this marketplace has been an overall great experience, it is almost a general rule that you do not do a lot of money overnight in any marketplace, and still there are few people that can make it through really fast.

I would really appreciate if the Upwork team could assist me with this issue,

Thank you,

Antonio

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
36 of 73

Hi Antonio,

Yes, one of our customer support agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. Thank you.

Untitled
Antonio R Member Since: May 22, 2018
37 of 73
Thanks
Ivo R Member Since: Aug 25, 2018
38 of 73

I am having the same issue. All my previous portfolio items look perfect, but the thumb I uploaded for a new project today is quite blurred. You may see and compare on the 2nd page of my portfolio - "CRO Project: Travel agency website" is the new one vs the old ones. 

Daniela F Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
39 of 73

Hello Upwork Team,

This is the second time I reach this forum with the same problem. Almost A MONTH LATER and it is still UNRESOLVED. I just uploaded new work and the thumbnail looks as bad as the last one I updated with this problem. This is concerning because low quality thumbnails are affecting THE QUALITY OF MY PORTFOLIO and I'm considering not upload anything new until this gets resolved. 

Please fix this issue,

Thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
40 of 73

Daniela and others,

We understand that this issue is frustrating and causes inconvenience for many of you. Our engineers are working on releasing a fix for it in the near future and we'll update this thread as well as support tickets once it's released.

We appreciate your patience while this is being fixed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS