cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnail in portfolio is blurry

Caitlin L Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
41 of 73

Did Upwork ever give you a satsifactory solution to the blurry thumbnail issue? I'm having the same problem and Upwork told me it's a bug and they have no estimated time frame for resolution. It's infuriating. I'd appreciate hearing if they told you anything different. I just recently joined Upwork and was paying for a Plus membership, but I canceled it because I don't want to pay for blurry thumbnail images. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Daniela F Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
42 of 73

Hello Caitlin,

Seems like it's an issue they've been having, as I keep on seeing freelancers like us, reaching out here with the same problem. They just replied to me saying that further research is required, and that they'll contact me when the issue is resolved. 

I'll keep updating here if they do or not.

Cheers!

Ace Contributor
Suleman I Member Since: Dec 15, 2012
43 of 73
Hi Daniela, My issue was solved. I have replied in this post. So you can read it. Hope this helps you. Thanks, Suleman
Ace Contributor
44 of 73
Hi Caitlin, Yes I was having issue but within a day it has been solved. When I post my issue here in community with that I also contacted Upwork help and support center and generated ticket on it. In first they have said that, Clear you browser caches and cookies, try private mode or incognito etc. I did all of that but the issue was there as same. I again mail upwork help and support center. They have said our technical team will look onto it. So automatically My issue was solved within a day. So my advice is that you should again contact Upwork support center. Hope this helps. Regards, Suleman
Mariana Y Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
45 of 73

Hello everybody !

I have a big problem with a portfolio preview.
All the previews I download are of poor quality, see:Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 13.27.40.png

- I tried to download all sizes for the preview. Starting from 250 pixels up to 3500 pixels, with a 3: 4 aspect ratio and others.

- I saved in different formats png jpg
- I reduced the weight of the photo by various programs

But everything is bad (
On my MacBook Air 13 everything looks great, but on upwork is awful (

My profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01eec75ba0cb13ef2c/

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
46 of 73

Hi Mariana,

I just checked your portfolio items and downloaded them to check their quality as well, the quality is perfect and no matter how much I zoom in the thumbnail are not losing any quality.  Thank you.

Untitled
Mariana Y Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
47 of 73

I'm sorry
But I cant open photo that you sent

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
48 of 73

Hi Mariana,

I just sent you a PM with more details about this, thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
49 of 73

Hi Everyone, Hope you guys are doing fine. I have a issue on my profile. The thumbnails on my portfolio section are looking blur.

Can anyone help which having this same kind of issue. I am a designer so it is very bad for me that my thumbnails are looking blur, it can turn of my clients.

I have used higest resolution for the pictures but they are still looking blur.

Your help will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Suleman

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
50 of 73

All,

Our engineers released a fix for this issue and portfolio thumbnail images should show properly now. If thumbnails that you upload still show blurry, please let us know.

We appreciate your patience as we were getting this fixed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS