cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnail in portfolio is blurry

dimitarslaev
Dimitar S Member Since: Apr 17, 2018
41 of 75

Still pixelated as thumbnails are getting cropped even at 1345x1000px in PNG format... The crop tool is looking for a slightly different resolution (screenshot attached)

kimi-mischke
Kimi M Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
42 of 75

I tried this, and it was still blurry. 

Kimi Mischke
dcreativa
Daniela F Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
43 of 75

Hello all,

I´m having issues showcasing my latest design on my portfolio, the thumbail looks blurry and pixelated, It's already in .png and I've tried resize it a few times, but it still looks bad.

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
44 of 75

Hi Daniela,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dcreativa
Daniela F Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
45 of 75

Thank you, Bojan.

joshua_gonzalez
Joshua G Member Since: Aug 3, 2018
46 of 75

download.jpg

For one example, started recently, has the thumbnail portion of the portfolio host poor upload quality. I am uncertain about the solution of this matter as it appears to be happening to all the portfolio items.

antonio_ricoveri
Antonio R Member Since: May 22, 2018
47 of 75

Same here, I've tried several methods and suggestions from other topics, the one that used to work for me was exporting files in 1345x1000px for thumbnails purposes, PNG, but I just noticed it doesn't work anymore, even clearing cache and cookies, or trying different browsers.

Does anybody know an effective method? This is especially important for us photographers/graphic designers, if a client looks at your profile and has a bad first impression of it, it can discourage him to go deeper into it.

Please Upwork Team,

Fix this.

Right now you can check my profile and some of the portfolio's thumbnails look great (from when I used the 1345x1000 method months ago), but the newest ones just suck.

cless_aurion
Daniel M Member Since: Aug 19, 2018
48 of 75

I have been trying to upload new thumbnails and have the same issue.
It is weird, because my older projects do have high quality.

Resizing the image is completely broken too, it will pixelate like crazy.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
49 of 75

Hi Daniel, 

The Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
orentiger
Timur B Member Since: Aug 7, 2018
50 of 75

I have the same problem. I tried different image resolutions and formats, but without success. My portfolio images are uploaded in a very poor quality.

screen_example_for_forum.PNG

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS