Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Thumbs down in the feed

sergio-soria
Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
1 of 5

In the feed every job post has 2 icons on the right, and I have used the thumbs down icon a couple times choosing "Budget too low" or "Not in my preferred location" to stop seeing certain posts in my feed, though I keep receiving such posts. Does that function actually work? I guess it is to refine your feed but if it doesn't work what's the point?

hodgesh
Community Guru
Kholleras I Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
2 of 5

It doesn't seem to have any effect on my feed.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
3 of 5

Sergio S wrote:

In the feed every job post has 2 icons on the right, and I have used the thumbs down icon a couple times choosing "Budget too low" or "Not in my preferred location" to stop seeing certain posts in my feed, though I keep receiving such posts. Does that function actually work? I guess it is to refine your feed but if it doesn't work what's the point?


What do you mean not work? It closes the particular job post, but it works seperately for each and every job post and will not change your feed in any way. 

hodgesh
Community Guru
Kholleras I Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
4 of 5

Martina P wrote:


What do you mean not work? It closes the particular job post, but it works seperately for each and every job post and will not change your feed in any way. 


 

If you click on the thumb and look at the bottom of the menu that pops up, it says "Your feedback helps us improve job search." The feature is supposed to have some effect other than collapsing jobs.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
5 of 5

Kholleras I wrote:

Martina P wrote:


What do you mean not work? It closes the particular job post, but it works seperately for each and every job post and will not change your feed in any way. 


 

If you click on the thumb and look at the bottom of the menu that pops up, it says "Your feedback helps us improve job search." The feature is supposed to have some effect other than collapsing jobs.


It doesn't.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS