Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickets being ignored! AGAIN!!!

hamiltonjames20
Ace Contributor
James H Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
1 of 4

I've raised a problem with three members of staff.

Very obvious problem. Should be very easily understood and simple to find a fix.

NO RESPONSE FROM CS AFTER THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ESCALATE IT.

MY PREVIOUS POST HERE WAS DELETED BY A MODERATOR.

Apparently none of the staff are able to fix the problem, so they want to ignore it. Really!?

It's only a math calculation that they've entered incorrectly, and as a result some freelancer stats will be wrong. Some of these stats feed directly into JS - which means 100% that SOME FREELANCERS' JS SCORES WILL NOT BENEFIT AS THEY SHOULD FROM HAVING LONG TERM CLIENTS.

In my case 2/23 was calculated as 6%.

If it were my business, I'd be very embarrassed if we were failing at simple math. and it would be fixed within 24 hours.

BUT this is dragging on for weeks. Same old story.

smartbpo
Community Guru
Muhammad I Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
2 of 4

Well, your math is related to JSS, Move on buddy you will not get any solution about that. JSS is a mystery.

Don't waste your time.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 4

Hi James,

I can assure you that we are not ignoring your problem. The discrepancy you're seeing is caused by a bug that our team is working on fixing. I've checked and do see your ticket was escalated last Thursday by our Support agent, and our team will update your ticket as soon as they have new information. Regarding the removed comment, I've informed you about the reasons for its removal last week.

Thank you for your patience

Untitled
lanwanman
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
4 of 4

Is it a math error, or are their methods weighted in some manner? Moreover, if they change it now, how will that effect the baselines that have already been established?

Ron aka LanWanMan
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS