🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time Interval
Page options
mehran44
Community Member

Time Interval

Dear Community Member,
I'm already aware that we can not log time at the same time for 2 different clients, since it's a TOS violation, now i want solution for my problem that currently I'm working on 2 projects, my second project requires a 6pm to 3 am work cycle, during this time my 1st client's task has also needs to be done, in between 1 am to 2 am. 
Please assist me in this regard, so that i can work without being banned for TOS violation.

Thank you.

Regard, 

Mehran

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mehran A wrote:

I'm already aware that we can not log time at the same time for 2 different clients, since it's a TOS violation, now i want solution for my problem that currently I'm working on 2 projects, my second project requires a 6pm to 3 am work cycle, during this time my 1st client's task has also needs to be done, in between 1 am to 2 am. 

Then you have to work for client 1 from 6pm to 1 am, switch to client two from 1 am to 2 am, then switch back to client 1 from 2 am to 3 am. It is impossible to track the same time segments to more than one client. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Mehran A wrote:

Then you have to work for client 1 from 6pm to 1 am, switch to client two from 1 am to 2 am, then switch back to client 1 from 2 am to 3 am. It is impossible to track the same time segments to more than one client. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths