🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time Tracker Automatically Turns Off
Page options
chua_rosaniline
Community Member

Time Tracker Automatically Turns Off

Hey! Anyone experiencing any time tracker issues? My time tracker just switches off automatically. Happened twice now.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rosaniline,

We apologize about the inconvenience this caused you. Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rosaniline,

We apologize about the inconvenience this caused you. Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your reply. I have filed a report as instructed. Hope to hear back from the team asap.

lyndabuckley
Community Member

My time tracker turned off automatically today - lost 2 hours!

Hi Lynda,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
leighmc
Community Member

Yep . Mine has been turning off automatically as well. Very frustrating as I ma also losing hours! 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Leigh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
witchman
Community Member

Dear Upwork's representative,

I got the same experience the past Friday and today as well. I already lost a few hours of work. The time tracker turns off without any notification.
Is it an issue or a setting that the job offerer can set?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

VBU Consulting

I just reported the issue. Ticket has been created.

VBU Consulting
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths