🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time Tracker Not Loading
Page options
alexis-arinze
Community Member

Time Tracker Not Loading

I'm attempting to click on that link that says, "Time Tracker with the desktop app," but it never pulls up. It just keeps loading. I'm on a Macbook Air and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. I want to accept an offer for an houry contract gig but I've heard Upwork's time tracker only works with Windows. Do I need a Window's desktop in order for the link to work? Or is there a way to use the time tracker with my Mac?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

I'm attempting to click on that link that says, "Time Tracker with the desktop app," but it never pulls up. It just keeps loading. I'm on a Macbook Air and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. I want to accept an offer for an houry contract gig but I've heard Upwork's time tracker only works with Windows. Do I need a Window's desktop in order for the link to work? Or is there a way to use the time tracker with my Mac?

You heard wrong. Where would you have heard such a thing? It works with Mac.

Just go to this page and download it

You need OS X 10.10 or higher

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Alexis A wrote:

God bless for the link. It's working for me now 🧡

Alexis A wrote:

God bless for the link. It's working for me now 🧡

Perfect 🙂

I have Windows have downloaded it and it still never loads. Its spins like it wants to load for several minutes then I get an error message and it says check connections and reload. 

I have tracked my time manually which means it is not eligible for guaranteed pay which is concerning.  Does anyone have troubleshoot advice?

Hi Penelope, 

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps here? Please let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for the information, one of the solutions worked! I
appreciate it.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths