🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time Tracker Size Issue
Page options
briantmorales
Community Member

Time Tracker Size Issue

Hi,

Anyone experiencing this weird time tracker? It was normal on start however, when the time goes by it's gradually getting large until it eats up almost your entire monitor. Pretty weird issue but too annoying. I've already submitted I think two support ticekts and for about 3 months they can't still figure out what the issue is. I may be so unlucky if I am the only one getting this issue. Any ideas to fix will be great, thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Briant,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our team members already updated your open ticket

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Briant M wrote:

Hi,

Anyone experiencing this weird time tracker? It was normal on start however, when the time goes by it's gradually getting large until it eats up almost your entire monitor. Pretty weird issue but too annoying. I've already submitted I think two support ticekts and for about 3 months they can't still figure out what the issue is. I may be so unlucky if I am the only one getting this issue. Any ideas to fix will be great, thanks in advance.

If you can't change it by dragging the corners just uninstall it (totally and completely) and re-install from scratch, see if that fixes it.

Hi,

Resizing might be the first thought for every one but not works with the tracker. Done re-installing numerous time and still no good.

Hi Briant, 

I can see that your ticket is still open, and you recently updated it. I'll follow up with the team that's handling your case so that they can get back to you with more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hey there,

There's no way that you can resize the Time tracker even with this Sizer app. Maybe you can do a test on your end so you can figure it out but, thanks for your suggestion though

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members