🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time Tracker borken in lastest Desktop Ap...
Page options
benjamin_blue
Community Member

Time Tracker borken in lastest Desktop App update

On my Mac the latest update to the desktop app the Time Tracker will not scroll down. This is a problem since i can't get to the contracts i need to be tracking time on.

Where can i get previous versions?

6 REPLIES 6
joynul33
Community Member

Hi,

I updated also latest version and mine is working.... please reinstall again, I hope it will work!

Thanks

Joynul
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ben,

Could you, please, refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for the reples.

I

- uninstalled app

- downloaded and re-installed app

- followed instructions under "Unable to Track Time" section here .

The problem persists. It is not that I can't track time, it's that the little window where i selec the contract to track time on will not scroll down. So the contracts that are visible at the top of the list I can, but not the bottom of the list.

I used the search box to find the contract I needed so it's not a big of a deal now. Still, of course, something is funky.

Hi Ben,

Could you please share the OS version you're experiencing this with so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Absolutely!

Mac Mojave 10.14.6.

Hi Ben,

Thank you for sharing this. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths