🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time Tracker for Mobile Device/Tablets.
Page options
anton-dempster
Community Member

Time Tracker for Mobile Device/Tablets.

Hey Upwork Team, I would love for you guys to create a "Time Tracker" for mobile device and Tablets. It would give more flexibility to Upwork Freelancers. Please, let me know if you guys think it is a good idea? 🙂

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Mikhail,

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll be sure to share this with the team for consideration. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you so much for the consideration!

Because seeing hat the new iPad Pro 12.9 inch Tablet and it is updated IOSmakes it easier to use as a laptop or desktop. 

So, this change would be great. 😄

Me as well, and next year Apple is moving their Macs to the same chips and applications will need to start being apps and cross-platform.

Leon Fairley

Hi Leon,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I will share your suggestion with our team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please  create  the  time  tracker  for  tablets  as I only  have  an iPad  at this point  in my digital nomad life. This  lack  means  no  hourly work for me.

Leon Fairley
susanmccall
Community Member

Hello!

We've been asking Upwork to create a mobile time tracker since at least 2017.  The last reply in this thread is from 2020. It's now 2022, is there an update yet?  Can someone tell us if Upwork at least intends to make a mobile/tablet app?  

Thanks!  🙂

Hi Susan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Currently I'm not aware of any plans to make time tracker available on Upwork mobile app. If we have more information or updates we will be sure to let the Community know.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b_grissom
Community Member

We need this asap!!! I don't always have my laptop with me so an iPad option would be sooo helpful.

oanatds
Community Member

Following up on this topic. When it will be there any iOS options available? Many freelancers perform many of the tasks on the mobile apps of the tools they use. We need a mobile time tracker as well. Upwork is loosing a lot of money here. 

Community Member

Yes this is really needed 😃

We need a mobile time tracker to stop losing a lot of money

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths