🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time Tracker is Not Installing On My Computer
Page options
purplepony
Community Member

Time Tracker is Not Installing On My Computer

Thanks to all who read and especially to those that assist me with my challenge.

Time Tracker is not installing to my computer. I uninstalled the old one and have attempted to install via 64 bit standard and 64 bit beta; apparently to no avail. I receive the message boxes that you click "Next" at the bottom where the last one to click states "Got It." That's as far as it seems to go.

Needless to say this is frustrating, and I've never previously had any challenges updating Time Tracker.  I'm running Windows 8.1 with 64 bit operating system and X64 based processor.

Stay safe!

6 REPLIES 6
djondinium
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pat,

I shared your issue with the Upwork Desktop App with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks so much, Aleksandar!  Much appreciated!

Hi

I cant download upwork desktop app. I dont know where is the problem

Hi Nujhat,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please follow the steps listed here to download the desktop app? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
dosdos_franzel
Community Member

I also got the same issue with this. is your tracker working now?

Hi Franzel,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with installing the Desktop App. Have you tried the Troubleshooting tips shared in this help articleIf the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths