Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Tracker not opening

karanc17
Karan C Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
1 of 22

Hello

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the upwork desktop app about 20 times, however, everytime I try to open it I am only able to see the "messages box" and am unable to see the time tracker window. Kindly help, I have tried a lot but to no avail.

Thanks

kam_andru
Community Leader
Kamarudheen A Member Since: Jan 16, 2021
2 of 22

Hi Karan,

If you are using windows, on the bottom right side of the taskbar, there will be an icon of Upwork time tracker, right-click on it to view the time tracker, preview attached below.

TT screen shot.jpg

I hope this is helpful.

karanc17
Karan C Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
3 of 22

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, there is no such icon for Upwork time tracker available, I only see one for the Messages app and that's it.

1a6b8c3c
Tina O Member Since: Feb 16, 2021
4 of 22

I have the same issue, please contact me. I'm using Windows

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 22

Hi Tina,

Could you please try exiting the App, then delete the folder %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Upwork and then re-launch the App again. It will ask you to log in again. Please, let us know if the issue persists after that.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
1a6b8c3c
Tina O Member Since: Feb 16, 2021
6 of 22

I did that several times, even tried other versions of the app and the time tracker still doesn't show.

Please help.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 22

Thank you for following up, Tina.

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 22

Hi Karan,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jaywie
Jay-Wie M Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
9 of 22

I hope someone from upwork can reach me too. I'm having the same issue right now

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
10 of 22

Hi Jay-Wie,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS