🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time Tracker
Page options
jessicaluthi
Community Member

Time Tracker

Hello is there a delay in my desktop tracking app data appearing in the work diary? For my client to see I have been working? I have worked for four hours and when I logged under the project , in my app time had been tracked but on upwork it says no hours have been logged.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Jessica, 

Is the tracker showing the number of hours you logged while running the app? I checked your account, and I was able to find a record that you have added manual hours. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello my App is tracking just fine on my desk top but not showing up as tracked hours on the project.

See screen grab

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Jessica,

Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
tbarela
Community Member

I just popped on here to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

I came back from a break, and logged an additional 1hrs 05m on top of todays earlier session. The current session showed this. However, the tracker's recorded time totals for today and this week haven't budged since I came back. I stopped to check my work diary on the website, and my additional time does not show up there either.

Obviously, I don't want to continue working if my time isn't being logged. Can someone look into this?

*EDIT*  shutting down the tracker, and restarting it got it to sync my time. But it would be good if the tracker at least showed that time was cached. *EDIT*  

Glad I am not the only one having issues with the tracker.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths