🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time Tracker
Page options
roselle_dago-oc
Community Member

Time Tracker

Hello, I'm writing this to ask about my time tracker.

I was about to switch PC's due to technical problem. Before I switched on to my second PC, I turned off the tracker first on my first PC. When I'm on my second PC (it was about 2 or 4 minutes), I turned my tracker on and it says "Multiple Computers Detected". I didn't know that there's a 10 minutes interval time to turn my tracker again.  Will I get banned on Upwork because of this issue? I'm so worried about this. 

Thanks,

Roselle Rose

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Roselle Rose D wrote:

I was about to switch PC's due to technical problem. Before I switched on to my second PC, I turned off the tracker first on my first PC. When I'm on my second PC (it was about 2 or 4 minutes), I turned my tracker on and it says "Multiple Computers Detected". I didn't know that there's a 10 minutes interval time to turn my tracker again.  Will I get banned on Upwork because of this issue? I'm so worried about this. 

No, of course not. The warning just tells you that the 10 minute segment was already tracked on the first computer. So that 10 minute segment can't be tracked twice. It's no big deal and of course you can use multiple devices. You can just not track time on more than one simultaneously.

I was so bothered by this matter. I felt better now when I saw your answer. You helped me a lot. Thank you so much, Petra!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members