🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time Tracking Mismatch
Page options
shahzad87pk
Community Member

Time Tracking Mismatch

Hello

Please have a look at the screen shot. In one of my recent sessions with Client, I faced this issue. The current session time is not matching with Today's time. 

I thought the difference between the two must have gone to the previous week's time. But I checked that as well the previous weeks' time is also not showing that. 

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Umar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Umar S wrote:

Actually I was on the call with the client that's why there was no activity. Do I have to add that time manually and how can I overcome this problem in the future as the nature of work is something that I do not punch anything for a while?

You may want to take notes while on a call to accurately track time. Yes, you'd have to add manual time for the time you spent on the call.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Umar S wrote:

Please have a look at the screen shot. In one of my recent sessions with Client, I faced this issue. The current session time is not matching with Today's time. 

I thought the difference between the two must have gone to the previous week's time. But I checked that as well the previous weeks' time is also not showing that. 

Current session is how long the tracker has been on.

Time tracked is how much time will be billed.

Check your work diary screenshots.

Segments with no activity (keyboard or mouse) are counted in the current session, but not billed or charged or paid.

Actually I was on the call with the client that's why there was no activity. Do I have to add that time manually and how can I overcome this problem in the future as the nature of work is something that I do not punch anything for a while?

Umar S wrote:

You may want to take notes while on a call to accurately track time. Yes, you'd have to add manual time for the time you spent on the call.

Thanks for the support.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths