cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time cache full - Hours not tracked

Highlighted
Annabelle C Member Since: Aug 12, 2010
1 of 5
My tracker says my time cache is already full and that my work is not being tracked anymore.First time I encounter this problem.Please help.
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5
Hi Annabelle, oDesk technical team has identified an issue affecting certain ISPs in the Philippines. In fact, we've been told ISP Comclark has already corrected the issue and sent out notifications to their customers. Please contact your ISP for assistance with your connectivity. Also, we're working diligently to make updates on our end, which should also help with this issue. We expect to complete these updates in the next few hours. If you continue to have problems after 4:00 pm PDT, please let us know right away so that we can alert our technicians to the issue.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Meriam O Member Since: Feb 15, 2012
3 of 5

Hello,

I have the same problem (full cache) in fact I lost two hours last week which means it is not billed. Now the issue still unressolve, please notify me some updates regarding this matter, I'm afraid if this will last till Friday then how can I ask for my payment? 

Thank's

Meriam

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Team App, Meriam. Please, make sure your internet connection is stable and you have the right security protocol settings. Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
5 of 5

hi Meriam, i think it would be best to inform your client about the issue, so he can also be made aware. make him understand that there's a bug going around and it's not your fault, and you may still be able to get payment.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS