🐈 Community
apt-software

Time log is very difficult when there is more than one project. eLance was far better ..........

Hello,

On behalf of thousand client I am telling you that we need the functionality to log hours for more than one contracts at the same time.

In eLance it’s very easy and nice. Very much user friendly. We never ever face any issue.

That's why we are expecting some similar to eLance.

Lot of customer not happy. My client saying it's not good at all.

Even for payment methodolgy it is very much appriciable in eLance. But in UpWork

it's not good at all. My client is not happy.

Please look after the matter urgent basis.

Thanks

Abhishankar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vladimir,

Yes right you are. We are a company name APT Software, Kolkata, India

Currently we are working on 5 different project for a client.

That's why it becomes very difficult to log time.

We need some solution.

Thanks

Abhishankar

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

On behalf of thousand client I am telling you that we need the functionality to log hours for more than one contracts at the same time.

I kind of doubt that clients want freelancers to log time on multiple contracts at the same time.. this would mean that the freelancers log time that they don't spend on their contract.

But maybe I'm reading this wrong.

In case more freelancers are working through your personal account, you need a company account instead.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atul,

It looks like you have a team of people working through a Freelancer account. Our team will follow up soon and expalin the proper procedure for creating an Agency, working on contracts as a team and using the Team App.

Untitled

Hi Vladimir,

Yes right you are. We are a company name APT Software, Kolkata, India

Currently we are working on 5 different project for a client.

That's why it becomes very difficult to log time.

We need some solution.

Thanks

Abhishankar

Hi,

So how to solve the issue !!

Please let me know asap.

Thanks

Hi Atul,

I see our team notified the account owner about the current status of their account and shared instructions on how to proceed with resolving the account issue.

Untitled

Time log is difficult when one doesn't have the slightest clue about how Upwork functions.

Learning Paths