🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time out has occurred
Page options
51456a29
Community Member

Time out has occurred

please i need urgent assistance. I was discussing with a client on upwork and after a long while of discussion, it showed time out has occured and the visiblity badge of my client went off of which i believe he/she could not communicat me. This has been occuring each time i have to talk to my client,  and it may also occure that my availability bage may has gone turned off from thier own end, but i dont understand what it meant and thereby making me loose a potential client. Please how can i fixed it. I need your help. Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
ArjayM

Hi Emmanuel,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the job you're referring to? The link to the job post will be helpful. I'll be more than willing to take a closer look at that and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
35dd3b8e
Community Member

Please I had the same issue two days ago when I was chatting with a client on a project before I saw timeout occurred and I didn't hear from him again. I tried reaching out but no response yet. 

Please I need help 

Thank you! 

87e04e45
Community Member

i have the same problem can you help me 

Hi Hira,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f90993b8
Community Member

Please I had the same issue when I was chatting with a client on a project before I saw timeout occurred and I didn't hear from him again. I tried reaching out but no response yet. 

Please I need help 

Thank you! 

Hi Hamza,

I'm sorry that you experienced this error. If you were able to reach out to your client via Messages after this happened, then you need to wait for them to get back to you, as there shouldn't be a problem with them replying to your message. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
109363e9
Community Member

I have the same issue saying Timeout has occurred. The chatroom page doesn't load...help

Hi Wing,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and have already been assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members