🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracer issues
Page options
olycee022
Community Member

Time tracer issues

I’m currently working on an hourly job. I activated the time tracker via the desktop app. Over one hour into the job only for me to realize that none of those time were tracked. In a bid to get back to it to get evidence for my client only for me to be asked to update the app. This I did so I could be allowed access, logging in once again, I couldn’t find the former hours I worked. Meaning over 1 hour of work wasted. What do I do?
5 REPLIES 5
masharichart
Community Member

I have also just updated the app, and now there is no time tracker at all when I open it. Just the messaging window. I've closed and reopened it half a dozen times, still no tracker.

Hi Oliver and Maria,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Could you please submit a support ticket directly from the desktop app? This way the logs will be included and our team will be able to investigate it further. To submit a ticket from the app click on the Settings Cog > Support and Feedback > and include the details about the contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Maria, this also happened this morning. There are two tabs that are opened whenever you launch the desktop app (One for tracker, the other for messaging). Without clicking, take your cursor to the task bar where the app is opened, you’ll find that of the time tracker. I hope that helps
77142dfe
Community Member

Hi, 
I have two active hourly contracts on Upwork. This week I accidentally mixed time trackers for these projects. Is there any way of editing them?

Hi Asliddin,

Thank you for your message. You can go to the Work Diary page and select the contracts and date to remove incorrect entries.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members