🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time tracked after reaching weekly limit
Page options
mehran44
Community Member

Time tracked after reaching weekly limit

Dear Community Member,

My weekly work limit is 5hrs, but the task assigned by client requires additional hours. Is there any option for my client to icrease the weekly limit even if the limit is already reached / completed. If so kindly guide me in this regard, so I can show my client how to do it. 

My second question is, company manager (The client I know who recruited me) stops responding and after a long pause, he replied that the team is fired from the company and all projects are closed, I asked him if they are not willing to work more in the future kindly close contract and provide feedback about my services. He replied that he's working somewhere else and can't do that. Now the project is in progress but no one answering my queries in upwork messages. should i wait for the new client to respond, or should i end contract, is ending contract has any impact on my JSS? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mehran,

Your client can increase the weekly limit from their end at any time. You can share this Guide with your client on how they can do this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

A client can edit the maximum allowable hours at any time. He just needs to edit that value in the contract settings.

Preston H wrote:

A client can edit the maximum allowable hours at any time. He just needs to edit that value in the contract settings.

Great. Kindly guide me on second questions as well.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mehran,

Your client can increase the weekly limit from their end at any time. You can share this Guide with your client on how they can do this. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Hi Mehran,

Hi Goran V, 
Thank you very much, can you please guide about my second situation.

Second question:

Just close the contract.

It will not hurt JSS to do so.

Preston H wrote:

Second question:

Just close the contract.

It will not hurt JSS to do so.

Amazing, Thank you very much for your support.

petra_r
Community Member

Mehran A wrote:

is ending contract has any impact on my JSS? 

No

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths